Rawrforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawrforums

♥RawrForums :)♥

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  News    RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ChatBox  Support  Report  Donate  Recent Posts/Topics/Threads  Statistics  Webclient  
omg?
New Faster And Easier way to post at the bottom of the page its a little box you type in and hit send instead of doing post reply every time

ChatBox Commands for mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gir
300 Posts
300 Posts
Gir

Most Popular Most Popular
Activity Award Activity Award
Spammer Spammer Award

Character sheet
Rawr:
ChatBox Commands for mods Left_bar_bleue50/50ChatBox Commands for mods Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Dicez: 33

ChatBox Commands for mods Empty
PostSubject: ChatBox Commands for mods   ChatBox Commands for mods I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:32

Chatbox mods are : Ashley . Diana. Piece of cake

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox

/cls Same as the '/clear' command

/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.

/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.

/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrforums.com or rawrforums.tk

ChatBox Commands for mods
Page 1 of 1